Charlotte Fiance and Spousal Visa Lawyer

A Law Firm That You Can Rely On.
Charlotte Fiance and Spousal Visa Lawyer.

Acquiring a visa through marriage or in contemplation of marriage is a big decision. U.S. citizens are eligible to sponsor foreign fiancés with a K1 Visa. This type of visa allows a U.S. citizen’s fiancé to legally enter the U.S. as long as the couple is married within a 90-day window. After the wedding, the foreign citizen can then apply for legal permanent residence.

If you are already married and your spouse is living abroad, if you are a U.S. citizen, once you file Form I-130, your spouse is eligible to apply for a nonimmigrant K-3 visa. This will entitle him or her to come to the United States to live and work while the family petition is pending.

You need an immigration attorney who is familiar with the different visa eligibility requirements, particularly the unique characteristics of fiancé and spouse visas. An experienced Charlotte Fiancé and Spousal Visa Lawyer at Sussman Law Firm, PLLC is ready to advise you on which visa is best for your situation. Call our office today to schedule your initial consultation. En Español

Charlotte Family & Divorce Lawyers and Immigration Attorneys

Charlotte Family & Divorce Lawyers and Immigration Attorneys N/a