Charlotte Family-Based Green Card Lawyer

A Law Firm That You Can Rely On.
Charlotte Family-Based Green Card Lawyer.

If you are a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent resident, your family members may be eligible for family-based immigration.

As a U.S. citizen, you can work with a dedicated green card attorney to petition for your spouse, children (over or under 21, married or unmarried), parents, and siblings to immigrate legally. You also have the ability to petition for a fiancé visa if you are engaged to a foreign national living abroad. In addition, while a Petition for Alien Relative for permanent residence is pending, some spouses and children are eligible for a K-3 or K-4 Nonimmigrant Visa.

Permanent residents (green card holders) have more limited options when it comes to family-based immigration petitions, but may still file a petition for their spouse, unmarried children under 21, or an unmarried son or daughter of any age. All of this information might seem overwhelming, but a knowledgeable Charlotte family-based green card lawyer could help you understand your options and apply for the permit you need.


More about Family-Based Green Cards.

Individuals who are in the United States under another status may also be able to file a petition for their spouse or unmarried children. Specifically, victims of certain crimes who have submitted a U visa application may file applications for their spouses and children before or after their visa is approved. Your options will be heavily depending on the facts of your individual case. As a result of this, anyone considering filing a family-based immigration petition should consult with an experienced immigration lawyerCall us today to schedule a consultation. En Español

Charlotte Family & Divorce Lawyers and Immigration Attorneys

Charlotte Family & Divorce Lawyers and Immigration Attorneys N/a